<body>
Sunday, June 04, 2006

Sometimes, I don't really know why I even bother to blog. Because as far as i know, not more than 10 of u read it. But the reason for blogging, as I wrote in my hmt paper2, was that blogging is a good way of venting frustrations and interacting with your friends. Yeah, right. I still think i wrote crap for that particular hmt compo, and i'm quite amazed i actually passed that paper.

Crap. I still have tons of homework waiting for me. But wells, there's three weeks to go ((:

The condition of my face is getting worse. gahs. No wonder..

YESTERDAY (:

Supposed to meet up with zhouchao peeps for kbox and dinner. But i didn't go and i'm real sorry guys! I chose to go to my grandma's house and then head for dinner with them at causeway point. Ate at this soup restaurant? Can't remember the name. The food kind of sucked though, but the soup was nice xD Bought two pairs of slippers, both in brown (: Reached home at 10plus? And had supper at 2am plus xDD Slept at 3am? haha can't remember too ((:

TODAY (:

Once again, I was supposed to go to this xiachao bbq at downtowneast with chunhui, julynn and kailiang. But when i came out of my room, my mum told me we're going out to eat because it's my uncle's birthday. Oh wells. I pushed down the bbq and went taka for dinner. lols i'm glad i went because the food was great ok! haha more than great xD it's a family gathering ((: haha came home, watched tv! Whoa how i love tv, the greatest invention if you don't count aircon, comp and phone xDD gotta go off to bathe soon!

The guides and scouts are in perth already! haha and a particular room of scouts are there watching harry potter in their hotel room! lols should watch other shows ma! hahah xDD

alrights, i'm off to bathe ((:


YYY
ineedmoremoney(:
6:19 PM